Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been a really long time! So much has gone on, yet so much is still really just the same as my last postings!

The good news is I will be starting Dale Carnegie this week! I also joined for another torture session of the Weight Loss Challenge. I don't know why...Yes, yes I do...because Adrienne is doing it! I love her with all my heart and can't wait to spend one evening a week with her!

That's what I am doing for me in a nutshell!

Been having random dates the last couple of weeks. Well three dates with two guys to be exact. It's just so dang difficult for me! For being so outspoken and social, you would think it would come easier. I get so much anxiety over it. I have now told myself to just do it. Just go for it. Date. We'll see how that goes!

Peter and I had dinner tonight. I love that guy! He always listens to me ramble and always has to throw things in to make me think. Am I mature or not? Man...if I wasn't up all night last night thinking, I sure would be tonight!

Well, wish there was more to report right now. Sure could be a lot more if I shared all the drama and weirdness that finds it's way into my life, but I will spare you of that right now. Maybe some to come in the future!

Peace, love and happiness to all,

HK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking (and blogging) is good. ;-)